Visit my main website and workshop since 1999: Mad in Pursuit
This work by Susan Barrett Price is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Visit She Writes
madinpursuit on twitter
- Followed the advice of @GuyKawasaki and updated my #AuthorPage at Amazon. Got me psyched. http://t.co/uev2Wrqh28 01:16:44 PM May 27, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GuyKawasaki: Weekly tips for APEs - http://t.co/0GaDMtOZvm Are you signed up? #APEtheBook 05:57:14 PM May 24, 2013 from Plume for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SamsungMobile #AirGesture gimmicks fine but give us real usefulness to auto-control lockscreen and GPS with #tasker etc. 02:42:49 PM May 24, 2013 from web in reply to SamsungMobile ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SenGillibrand: So plsd @LisaMurkowski, a longtime champion for victims of sexual assault in the military, has signed on to the #MJIA ht… 02:39:42 PM May 24, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SamsungMobileUS Why the hell can't you use #tasker to turn GPS on and off? Trust the people, man. #Galaxy4S 02:39:10 PM May 24, 2013 from web in reply to SamsungMobileUS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Galaxy S4 edges out iPhone 5 in camera test #Samsung #iphoneography http://t.co/uub8Qn4poa 07:11:32 AM May 24, 2013 from Plume for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tag Archives: Texas
Wichita Falls, Texas. I feel like we have turned the corner on our trip and are heading home. After our visit to the Petroleum Museum in Midland TX yesterday, it felt like the sightseeing portion of our visit was over. … Continue reading
Staying the nite in Midland TX – Bush country. Must be why my internet connection is lousy. Writing this note from my iPhone. More tomorrow.