Okay, if I can’t be a genius, I’d like one looking over my shoulder giving me a few tips about how to make my drawing pop. I did some experimenting with color and with pale gray backgrounds, but — nah. Maybe I need to experiment with brushes or charcoal to Dash a little more body.
Visit my main website and workshop since 1999: Mad in Pursuit
This work by Susan Barrett Price is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Visit She Writes
madinpursuit on twitter
- RT @GuyKawasaki: Weekly tips for APEs - http://t.co/0GaDMtOZvm Are you signed up? #APEtheBook about 13 hours ago from Plume for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SamsungMobile #AirGesture gimmicks fine but give us real usefulness to auto-control lockscreen and GPS with #tasker etc. about 16 hours ago from web in reply to SamsungMobile ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SenGillibrand: So plsd @LisaMurkowski, a longtime champion for victims of sexual assault in the military, has signed on to the #MJIA ht… about 16 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SamsungMobileUS Why the hell can't you use #tasker to turn GPS on and off? Trust the people, man. #Galaxy4S about 16 hours ago from web in reply to SamsungMobileUS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Galaxy S4 edges out iPhone 5 in camera test #Samsung #iphoneography http://t.co/uub8Qn4poa about 23 hours ago from Plume for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @hotdogsladies "To the spoils belongs the victor" F Scott Fitzgerald 09:58:40 PM May 22, 2013 from Plume for Android in reply to hotdogsladies ReplyRetweetFavorite