Visit my main website and workshop since 1999: Mad in Pursuit
This work by Susan Barrett Price is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Visit She Writes
madinpursuit on twitter
- Followed the advice of @GuyKawasaki and updated my #AuthorPage at Amazon. Got me psyched. http://t.co/uev2Wrqh28 01:16:44 PM May 27, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GuyKawasaki: Weekly tips for APEs - http://t.co/0GaDMtOZvm Are you signed up? #APEtheBook 05:57:14 PM May 24, 2013 from Plume for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SamsungMobile #AirGesture gimmicks fine but give us real usefulness to auto-control lockscreen and GPS with #tasker etc. 02:42:49 PM May 24, 2013 from web in reply to SamsungMobile ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SenGillibrand: So plsd @LisaMurkowski, a longtime champion for victims of sexual assault in the military, has signed on to the #MJIA ht… 02:39:42 PM May 24, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SamsungMobileUS Why the hell can't you use #tasker to turn GPS on and off? Trust the people, man. #Galaxy4S 02:39:10 PM May 24, 2013 from web in reply to SamsungMobileUS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Galaxy S4 edges out iPhone 5 in camera test #Samsung #iphoneography http://t.co/uub8Qn4poa 07:11:32 AM May 24, 2013 from Plume for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: April 2011
William Kentridge is a South African artist who creates animations out of charcoal drawings (among the many things he does). We went to his show at the St. Louis Art Museum last weekend,* then we watched the program about him … Continue reading
Okay, if I can’t be a genius, I’d like one looking over my shoulder giving me a few tips about how to make my drawing pop. I did some experimenting with color and with pale gray backgrounds, but — nah. … Continue reading
I hope Dot + Dash don’t starve. They don’t quite seem to have the formula for the big fish down deep.
I think you really need to click on the above drawing to see it in a larger format. There is a bit of optical illusion feel here as Dash wanders into the weeds and looks back on all her possible … Continue reading
This photo is a whole-plate daguerreotype* found in a “miscellaneous” drawer as I continue my latest photo-inventory tasks. On first glance, this just looked like a 6×8-inch tarnished and scratched-up mirror — a wrecker — without any image on it … Continue reading
I finally finished my inventory of 59 Civil War soldiers (actually 58 + Harriet Beecher Stowe)… and their cases. I uploaded them to Flickr to share them with other fans of this collecting hobby. Below is a slideshow, also available … Continue reading
The cartooning experiment continues. Pat and I had a long discussion yesterday about who — or what — is Dot? What do you think?