"MANIFESTO: TELL STUNNING STORIES. Dial up the volume of my voice; take risks; make it impeccable."
I'm still a fan of the Manifesto (adopted 1.19.08), even though (at the moment) I'm content to be kind of a dawdling slug. I need to establish a stricter weekly and daily schedule to avoid drifting.
- Finish memoir-in-progress. Prepare an e-book version and a "deluxe" illustrated version.
- Keep blog/journal lively and entertaining; use as style and "voice" practice.
- Send copies of "Passion & Peril" to art-world people who might enjoy it.
- Draw for fun and relaxation.
- Complete a couple new radio programs, based on the memoir stuff.
- Finish reading all the books I started in 2009 (and earlier).
Stewardship and Sales
- Get some collections moving out to sale. Need to hustle, in the best meaning of the word.
- Get that Asian art catalog done.
But... resolve needs to be balanced with my other mantra: Follow the disturbance. Serendipity has brought me many wonderful surprises.
- It seems like being a kind and patient person should be enough of a challenge for me. I wish I weren't so cynical about "good causes."
Travel & Friendships
- Plan another great trip.
- Stay connected to family and friends.
Health & Wellness
- Energize! Work on strength and flexibility -- 6 days a week.
1.1.2010 (rev. 1.2.10)